We are a global leader in digital photo post-production and provide our clients with world-class custom professional services, superior quality, and unparalleled customer service. We offer professional services to complex and cumbersome creative processes and have been doing this since 2006. Our goals are accomplished through a commitment from each employee to follow our core values of Process, Politeness, and Professionalism.
JOB POSTING# FFCS32020
Photo Order Administrator (Full-time)
We are seeking detail-oriented, motivated candidates to assist with photo order processing, quality review of online orders, and customer support. Photography enthusiasts are welcome to apply!
This job is for you if:
• You have a passion for photography, photo editing, and customer service.
• You enjoy working independently with great time management skills. You are confident and comfortable working alone on a shift.
• You take pride in paying attention to the details. It is your job to administer new orders correctly and check that all instructions were followed to complete an order.
• You are a problem solver and enjoy multitasking. You’ll be the first person our customers connect with. They rely on you to find solutions.
• You are a great professional communicator, both written and verbally. You will serve a primary contact for our global customers and contractors daily and may also make outbound marketing phone calls.
• You are fluent in English/Spanish. You will make and receive support calls from our international customers in Spanish-speaking countries.
• You like process and efficiency. You are focused on doing things correctly the first time, every time.
• You can handle taking and giving constructive criticism well.
• We are open 365 days and operate 24/7. This position will be full-time.
Available shifts: DAY (7:30am-3:30pm), SWING (3:30pm-11:30pm) and NIGHT (11:30pm-7:30am).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluency in Spanish is *required*.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays.
• A passion for photography and photo editing a plus!
• Type 55+ WPM for high speed order processing.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to work independently.
• Self motivated and responsible.
Pay starts at $13.25 per hour. 1-week paid training is provided. First rate review after a 3-month evaluation.
We have a relaxed office culture with music, snacks and casual dress code. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our office is located in North Hollywood and a quick 2 minute walk from the Metro Red Line North Hollywood train and Orange Line bus stop.
You will be eligible for company benefits after one year of employment, which include paid time off, health care reimbursement, and 401K.
Come join our team!