We are a global leader in digital photo post-production and provide our clients with world-class custom professional services, superior quality, and unparalleled customer service. We offer professional services to complex and cumbersome creative processes and have been doing this since 2006. Our goals are accomplished through a commitment from each employee to follow our core values of Process, Politeness, and Professionalism.
JOB POSTING# CS521
Bilingual Photo Order Administrator (Swing/Night Shifts)
We are seeking detail-oriented, motivated bilingual candidates to assist with photo order processing, quality review of online orders, and customer support. If you have a passion for photography, photo editing, and customer service, then this job is for you!
• Work independently with great time management skills. You are confident and comfortable working alone on a shift.
• Administer new photo orders correctly and check that all instructions were followed to complete the order.You take pride in paying attention to the details and multitasking.
• Serve as the primary contact for our global customers and contractors daily.You are a great professional communicator, both written and verbally.
• Inbound and outbound telephone calls to/from our international customers in English and Spanish. You are fluent in English/Spanish and are a problem solver.
• Perform actions correctly the first time, every time. You like process and efficiency.
• Work with our artists to ensure our quality standards on all orders. You can handle taking and giving constructive criticism well.
You must be available for the AFTERNOON (3:30pm-11:30pm) and GRAVEYARD (11:30pm-7:30am) shifts. We are open 365 days and operate 24/7. This position will be FULL-TIME.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluency in Spanish is *required*.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays.
• A passion for photography and photo editing a plus!
• Type 55+ WPM for high speed order processing.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to work independently.
• Self motivated and responsible.
Pay starts at $13.25 per hour. 1-week paid training is provided. First rate review after a 3-month evaluation.
We have a relaxed office culture with music, snacks and casual dress code. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our office is located in North Hollywood and a quick 2 minute walk from the Metro Red Line North Hollywood train and Orange Line bus stop.
You will be eligible for company benefits after one year of employment, which include paid time off, health care reimbursement, and 401K.
Come join our team!